To provide customer service by completing assigned tasks relating to receiving and the flow of merchandise through to the sales floor. This will be accomplished by unloading trailers, pulling pallets to the floor and assisting in the processing of merchandise all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.
- The main differentiator between this role and CAP 2 associate is there is a stronger emphasis on labelling and placing merchandise in the backroom bins/stocking.
- Pulling pallets of merchandise to and from the sales floor for overnight processing.
- Setting, merchandising and signing features.
- Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
- Completing live unloading of other types of merchandise.
- Preparing the sales floor for store opening.
- Label the sales floor for store opening.
- Assisting in stocking the sales floor as assigned and providing customer service if necessary.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Québec, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A