The Specialist, Marketplace Returns supports the Marketplace Operations team in holding sellers accountable for managing returns. This role strives to improve the end to end returns process, working cross functionally with sellers, store operations, seller support and our 3rd party returns partner
- Identify and escalate any technology opportunities to the appropriate team(s).
- Process seller reimbursements for all approved disputes.
- Work closely with store operations partners to continuously improve upon our in-store processes and compliance levels.
- Establish relationships with sellers, monitor their performance against key return KPIs, and influence them to ensure they’re offering our customers the best experience on Walmart.ca.
- Ensure our return KPI’s are on target. Report on these KPI’s on daily/weekly basis.
- Partner with our seller support team to review & resolve seller disputes relating to returns.
- Make recommendations on improvements to existing returns SOP’s and support in the creation of new ones.
- Work closely with our 3rd party returns partner TRG, to continue to evolve the Marketplace Returns program.
- Identify and escalate any seller opportunities to the Marketplace Operations and Key Account Management teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A