To provide exceptional customer service and assist in salesfloor operations in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty
- Promotes safety by use of personal protective equipment by wearing steel toe footwear and the proper reflective vest during cart collection for visibility.
- Adheres to safety and emergency procedures, ensuring guidelines are being followed properly for hazardous communications, lockout/tagout and blood borne pathogens,
- Completes safety sweeps as required.
- Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures.
- Responds promptly to requests at all registers and safely assists customers with carry outs or carry ins and verifies receipts for proof of purchase.
- Maintains Cart Retrieval Log at Customer Service Desk.
- Assists in customer service through the collection of shopping carts from the cart corrals, parking lot and store perimeter and returns them to a safe storage location using Walmart approved procedure and ensures necessary logs are completed.
- Follows established guidelines for occasional cleaning and maintenance of the restrooms, handling chemicals and following correct disposal procedures and the use of power equipment including inspection report completion before use.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vaughan, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A