To lead all Bakery Associates and department processes to ensure a high level of customer service while meeting production targets.
- Receives merchandise, utilizes equipment appropriately and monitors for repair, administers required paperwork, logs and other documentation.
- Completes and maintains required paperwork, such as Inventory Tracking Reports, throwaway record sheets, invoices, and assignment notes.
- Leads by example greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner and assists by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions.
- Completes all aspects of the Bakery Store Within A Store (SWAS) planning, attends SWAS meetings to review SWAS Reports for food products, orders and sales information and ensures in-stock and appropriate inventory levels in the Bakery Department by executing all merchandising programs and replenishment programs.
- Ensures proper handling of claims and returns, secures merchandise, identifies high shrink items and maintains a safe work environment as per Company policies and procedures.
- Participates in the recruitment, selection, training and development of all Bakery Associates.
- Maintains salesfloor presentation by stocking and rotating merchandise, removing damaged or out-of-date goods, setting up and maintaining product displays, signing and pricing merchandise.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB
Application Deadline: N/A