To provide customer service by completing all modular and ensuring they are safely stocked. This will be accomplished by maintaining accurate modular integrity and accurate signage all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions. This team will also take the lead role in executing all seasonal guide sets.
- Completing hand off walks.
- Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions, resolving customer issues and referring concerns where appropriate.
- Printing modular, labels and reviewing the floor plan for accuracy.
- Setting modular Home Office Bought Features and merchandising non basic items.
- Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
- Using proper signage as the modular dictates (i.e. beanies).
- Ensuring proper fixtures and supplies are used and replaced if necessary.
- Ensuring modular are finalized in the system through aisle location attachment process and stocked.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Québec, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A