To provide customer service by maintaining a stocked and zoned salesfloor and offering assistance to meet the customer’s shopping needs. This will be accomplished by assisting at the Front End as required and maintaining and recovering merchandise all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and customer traffic patterns.
- Working recovery merchandise from the Customer Service desk and other areas of the store.
- Communicating with other associates to ensure floor coverage is maintained.
- Assisting with all inspecting OMNI functions (e.g. Site to Store, Pick from Store, Ship from Store, etc.) . Examples of these functions include but are not limited to: Dispensing on-line grocery, retrieving and supporting the staging of Site to Store merchandise for the customer.
- Assisting with Front End coverage.
- Zoning assigned area.
- Moving feature merchandise to its modular home.
- Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
- Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions, resolving customer issues and referring concerns where appropriate.
- Covering an assigned area(s) on the salesfloor.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vaughan, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A