The Gatehouse Attendant is the front-line liaison between the Fleet Operations, Asset and Safety Departments. The associate is in continuous support, monitoring and maintaining the transition through a daily driver schedule.
- Data entry of drivers and trucks into McLeod and the reporting of any unexpected absences or unscheduled arrivals.
- Communicate any necessary fleet issues between the onsite mechanic, Fleet shuttle driver and Fleet Systems and Assets administrator
- Assist drivers with printing of logs, tractor locations, special instructions from dispatch, and tracking info on the resource run sheet.
- Follow the tractor red tag process and organize into order of efficiency with the onsite mechanic.
- Monitor and report on in cab driver supplies – i.e. seals, run sheets, first aid kits etc.
- Coordinate the order that drivers remove keys from the Keyper machine.
- Monitor and pass on any damages reported in the yard with pics, identification stickers with a corresponding email to the Safety department and Management.
- Distribute outbound BOL’s, collect driver end of shift paperwork, forward any incident/accident statements, and hand out any necessary correspondence between management and the associate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A