The Vice President, Digital Experience is a critical member of the e-commerce leadership team and will be responsible for delivering engaging digital customer experiences that reinforce, and are consistent with, the Walmart Canada brand promise and experience. They will provide strategic and day-to-day leadership of the Walmart.ca site/app strategy planning, site merchandising, managing, deployment, optimization and analytics
- Work closely with merchandising and marketplace to create seasonally relevant experiences that reinforce the Walmart Canada overall positioning and experience. Simplify existing processes and establish new approaches to create cross-category programs that are consistent with the seasonal cadence of Walmart Canada’s business.
- Leading new business and partnership development that leverages e-commerce assets looking to extend the Walmart offering in the market.
- Through the planning process, supporting the overall e-commerce business, the greater Walmart Project Management Office and international teams on communicating priorities and progress against key strategic initiatives.
- Creating a world-class and strategic digital customer experience and analytics organization.
- Engaging the team as a straight thought leader on how to leverage assets across the business to improve overall ease to shop and reduce cost. Through positioning, understand the capabilities Walmart Canada requires digitally to win in future.
- While Walmart.ca has a high level of autonomy, better leverage technology and learnings from other international Walmart sites to inform and continuously improve the Canadian business.
- Reduce the cost to sell in part through significantly increasing personalized automation to enable scaling of the business given the complexity and variability of offerings. Understand category-specific needs (for example, apparel, grocery, wellness, and pharmacy) and tailor the site and experience accordingly, leveraging data to build a i:i dynamic site,
- Owning the analytics platform, tools and data science program for Walmart Online. Ensuring that the data and associated tools can deliver on the greater business needs such as understanding what drives customer loyalty and developing predictive models.
- Developing, in partnership with the e-commerce leadership team, the three and five year plans (or the digital/online business in Canada.
- Improving the overall experience within Walmart Canada through testing and optimization tactics. Developing a culture that moves at pace and leverages data to drive hypotheses then quickly determining the viability in the business in a lean manner.
- Build an outstanding digital customer experience by addressing current friction points while designing a forward looking highly engaging site and app experience. Collaborate closely with the different stakeholders to improve the consistency of customer experience and increase customer loyalty. Develop processes and capabilities to ensure the online experiences flow seamlessly with the in-store experience. To do so, continue to build strong relationships with Customer Organization, Operations & Supply Chain, Merchandising, and Technology teams within Walmart.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A