At Vodafone UK Retail it’s our job to help customers get the most out of their tech, tech that’s here to change every day. Be at the forefront of one of Britain’s best-loved brands and feel unlimited, just like our services and benefits!
As a Senior Store Manager, you will lead, motivate, coach and develop a store team to deliver an exceptional customer experience and exceed store performance targets, whilst also taking on regional responsibilities to support the operational excellence across store teams. You will approach every interaction with customers as an opportunity to increase revenue and customer experience, using solution based selling and offering products and services that meet the customers needs.
- Thoroughly understands Retail Sales policies and procedures through acquired experience, and informs customers accordingly to ensure a high level of customer experience;
- Builds trusting relationships with the customer base, drives improvements in NPS and represents the Vodafone brand;
- Ensures the team identify cross/upsell opportunities;
- Supports the team with the delivery of store based activities, including end-to-end sales, customer services and store management responsibilities;
- Provides operational support to the team and delivers an exceptional sales experience, developing customer loyalty and cross-selling through managing the customer experience;
- Responsible for meeting Retail Sales and NPS targets consistently (may be individual or store targets);
Strong operational experience combined with energy and engagement with your teams and customers will enable you to thrive in this role. Ideally, you will have a sales background with a track record in meeting and exceeding KPIs. With strong commercial acumen, you will be able to drive sales through your people and take a holistic view to the business.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A