To ensure that our Global business customers that contact the Service Desk receive the best possible customer experience and quickest possible resolution of their query. Contact is multi-channel, multi-lingual and we strive to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact; 24hrs a day 7 days a week. The service desk provides the interface for customers into Vodafone and as such is responsible for ensuring any impact to the customer’s business is minimised. The Service Desk is fundamental to the both the immediate customer impression but also sets the tone for the ongoing customer relationship.
- Validate, repair, track and drive all tickets in line with agreed quality measures.
- Working collaboratively within the Service Desk environment and within ISO9001/27001 guidelines across support functions and various suppliers.
- Continuous Service Improvement – identification of opportunities within the operation to reduce process and support gaps. Improve customer experience, reduce escalation and improve client NPS whilst following ISO guidelines.
- Accountable for proactive and reactive customer communication throughout the life of the incident providing timely, relevant and useful input in line with client agreed SLAs.
- Incident Management – ownership and driving resolution of incidents and first point of contact resolution of faults and requests.
- Role Model for the function and driver of employee engagement, maintaining high standard of professionalism in line with agreed code of conduct.
- Works in a team and relates to others effectively
- Effective Communicator
- Customer Centric
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communications skills in English
- Fixed and Wireless Networking infrastructure experience is useful, knowledge of DSL, IPVPN, WAN, VONE is highly desirable but not essential
- Service Desk / Help Desk experience (1yr+)
- An understanding of the principals of ITIL is useful, but not essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A