At Vanguard, we’re taking a stand for investors. That starts with you. As a Bilingual Retirement Plan Services Representative, you’ll be our voice and our clients’ advocate, as you help to build hundreds of financial futures. In this role, you will provide high quality service across Institutional Participant Services by supporting external employers 401(k) plan participants with their dynamic and complex needs – one may need help with a form, the next has never even heard of a mutual fund. Make it count.
- You will be responding to phone inquiries from Spanish and English speaking participants. Assisting with account and plan information, regulatory or tax-related issues, financial and clerical transactions.
- You will be answering participant questions via written communication.
- You will build your financial acumen and communications skills into a successful career.
- Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent combination of training and experience. Minimum of one year related business experience preferred.
- Ability to complete the SIE (Securities Industry Essentials) exam and obtain the Series 6 & 63 FINRA licenses within department guidelines.
- Spanish fluency in oral and written communication.
- Demonstrate grit and determination in problem solving and accomplishing goals.
- Outstanding client service skills with strong communication skills.
- Excel in explaining complex information in ways that are easy to understand.
- Thrives in fast-paced work environments that can be ambiguous and require flexibility.
- Share our commitment to strengthening communities by donating time, talent, and treasure.
- Ability to have fun, be engaged and inspire others in a team environment.
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A