Website US Foods
Work directly in conjunction with warehouse management to address food safety concerns. Maintain records of inspections. Inspect and bring issues to the attention of management relative to food safety.
- Inspect all inbound trucks for signs of pest and rodents before unloading.
- Perform daily date checks and pull all out dated product from pick and reserve slots.
- Document temperatures of all inbound loads and report to warehouse manager and buyers any violations.
- Communicate daily with the buyers and warehouse manager on all issues related to perishable items. May make recommendations on dump and damage or repackaging.
- Process produce returns, determine whether to return to inventory, donate or dump.
- Receive, inspect, and verify Purchase Order quantities for all inbound perishable loads.
- Perform daily quality inspections for all perishable items.
- Responsible for proper rotation for all produce inventory and various perishable items.
- Maintain acceptable levels of product in each assigned pick slot.
- Complete daily dump and damage report and give to warehouse supervisor or inventory control.
- Must be able to operate forklift or electric pallet jack, Must work well without close supervision. Must have good oral and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years Produce or other perishable receiving and inspection experience required. Knowledge of USDA Grades and Standards required.
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A