The Operations Trainer I position conducts new employee orientation training to educate new hires on compliance requirements. He/She facilitates and trains on recurrent corporate compliance programs to meet regulatory requirements. This position provides account-specific training to meet customer and operational needs. The Operations Trainer I position maintains training records to track training compliance.
- Records process work instructions and flows into quality documentation system (i.e., QDocS) to prepare for internal and regulatory audits and to maintain ISO certification.
- Facilitates pre-production workshops, train-the-trainer sessions, and informational meetings to prepare and educate employees on new processes for customer implementations.
- Documents organizational best practices to implement operational standardization.
- Reports training compliance data to keep management updated.
- Monitors process documentation annual reviews to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Collaborates with various functional groups to coordinate training documentation distribution and retention.
- Conducts Research: Identifies the business problem that requires research; identifies sources of information that are relevant to a problem; reviews literature and data related to the research question; summarizes information from data sources.
- Detail Orentation: Captures/documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly and in detail; completes work with thoroughness; supplies appropriate details when requested; maintains organized files.
- Technical Writing; Demonstrates a general understanding and use of grammatical rules; expresses ideas clearly and concisely; explains the relationship of effective writing to business objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree – Preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bowling Green, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A