Univision Local Media is looking for a dynamic and experienced Account Executive to be added in our team. Individuals in this role handle client, agency and direct accounts with high potential in a single market. These could be current high spend accounts or ones that have the potential for substantial growth. Key tasks of this role include: strong New Business development skills, contacting and presenting to clients and agencies, developing marketing campaigns that encompass all platforms, negotiating contracts, building creative solutions, executing transactions and on occasion attend after work events/weekend promotions.
- Prospect and generate new leads, as well as qualify leads generated by support functions
- Prospect and generate new leads, as well as qualify leads generated by support functions. Emphasis on developing new business.
- Interact professionally with clients and staff.
- Monitor collections on accounts.
- Understand and communicate resources, products and capabilities of stations as well as Collaborate with all departments on potential client opportunities
- Develop strategies, tactics and action steps required to meet and exceed goals.
- The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of developing new business and a network of client contacts.
- Meet established budgets.
- Develop, sell, and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Provide written proposals, presentations and sales packages to present to clients.
- Maintain service accounts and agencies.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Must be willing to work from office in New York, NY
- Must be energetic and self-starter
- Must be able to work collaboratively and must be very comfortable working in a team setting as well as independently
- Employment/Education will be verified
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous advertising/media experience
- Bilingual in English/Spanish verbal and written skills preferred
- Requires 2-3 years media sales experience. Radio sales a plus
- Experience in generating new business preferred
- Marketing background a plus
- College degree or comparable work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A