Website United HealthCare
This position is full-time (up to 40 hours/week) Sunday- Saturday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 5:00 am-10:00 pm local time. Standard training days are Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST however depending on location training hours could include 7:00 am to 4:00 pm CST OR 9:00 am to 6:00 pm CST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 7159 Corklan Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32258
- Respond to incoming calls from our customers on issues related to benefit eligibility questions and prescription status inquiries
- Guide and educate callers on their prescription benefits, use of plan, formulary, premiums and status of orders and claims or inquiries
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively while documenting required information in computer systems
- Identify issues and communicate solutions and steps to customers, pharmacies and physicians with prescription orders and reorders
- Make outbound calls to customers on prescription orders and payment issues
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. You’ll be called on to research complex issues pertaining to member prescription and /or pharmacy benefits across multiple databases which requires fluency in computer navigation and toggling while confidently and compassionately engaging with the caller.
- Social work, behavioral health, disease prevention, health promotion and behavior change (working with vulnerable populations)
- Ability to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 5:00am – 10:00pm local time, Sunday – Saturday
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- Health Care/Insurance environment (familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents, or benefit plan design)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with Digital platforms and systems. Web, Chat, email.
- Minimum of 2+ years of combined education, work and/or volunteer experience
- Experience with Adult Learning in virtual environment
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) OR equivalent work experience
- Customer Service experience
Company: Tampa, Fl, US
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, Fl, US
Application Deadline: N/A