UNIQLO USA is looking for a talented and energetic Associate to join our Retention & CRM Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for the segmentation, data analysis, and reporting in support of email and other customer retention communications. The optimal candidate will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the customer lifecycle, email marketing operations and analytics, and has a proven track record working with large databases. The optimal candidate can work smart – melding both speed and quality to manage tasks efficiently in a high-volume environment. This position will report to Manager of CRM & Retention Mktg, while supporting all retention marketing team members.
- Own daily, weekly & monthly reporting for CRM and customer lifecycle.
- Streamline data & reporting requests.
- Understand key customer segments, uncovering opportunities within the data and working with the team to develop action plans to activate and impact KPIs.
- Develop new segmentation and targeting strategies based on customer data and business needs. Develop customer-facing tests to maximize customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Understand and enforce data & email best practices.
- Support project scoping to grow available data and assist with data migration between systems, as well as checking for data quality / integrity.
- Understand data flows & table structures. Monitor data feeds to catch and correct issues.
- Support implementation of new marketing automation programs (email, push, programmatic direct mail, on-site experiences), using data to personalize/contextualize communications.
- Share test results regularly, including with senior management. Collaborate cross-functionally to plan & execute iterative test plans.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated success with implementing best practices in high-volume email marketing, lifecycle marketing and other customer-centric communications.
- BA degree in Marketing/Communication, Data Science or similar
- Understanding of email fundamentals: HTML, segmentation and performance best practices, CAN-SPAM requirements, data usage, deliverability, etc.
- Demonstrated success with data/analytics and project management in CRM/retention marketing.
- Experience in the retail space
- Experience using CRM / customer segmentation tool very important. Custora experience is a plus.
- 2-3 years online marketing-specific experience, optimally focused on email marketing, database marketing. Relevant agency experience also considered.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign or other ESPs (email service provider) required. Experience with customer databases required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albany, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A