Reporting to the Area HR Manager, the Human Resources & Staffing Coordinator will be responsible for providing support for all HR functions in a Large Format or Flagship UNIQLO Store.
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
- Process various reports and focus on the administrative tasks associated with HR recording, policy and procedure
- Utilizes recruiting tools and employs talent acquisition strategies to source external candidates by conducting on-site recruiting events, holding job fairs, and shopping the competition to find potential talent
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times
- Ensure integrity of payroll and the payroll process
- Follow up and track all aspects of employment, such as completing employment forms, conducting orientations and notifying the department of new hire start date
- Support in the posting and updating of open positions on internal and external job boards
- Supports multiple locations
- Collaborates with other functional groups including store managers, human resources, training and payroll
- Recruit, train, and develop staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
- Partner with Area Human Resources Manager on employee relations issues and staffing objectives
- Assist with interviews, investigations, disciplinary actions, and provides HR support at the store level
- Provides training including but not limited to HR processes and procedures, employment laws, recruiting, etc.
- Process liaison for employee relations questions and concerns, leaves of absence, paid time off, workers compensation, etc.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer terminals, push, pull, move, lift or carry objects of at least 25 pounds.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Assocaite’s Degree in a related field, or 1+ years in related, Human Resources or Administration experience.
- Knowledge of the following applications: ADP PayForce, Oracle, SuccessFactors and Workday
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including nights, evenings and weekends.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A