The Demand Generation team at Twilio is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to analyze and optimize our landing pages, manage our digital ad conversion tracking infrastructure, and analyze and interpret campaign performance. You will drive our CRO A/B testing roadmap, helping to drive improvement in the performance of our landing pages across channels. You’ll take our campaign insights and reporting to the next level – identifying gaps in our visibility into performance and partnering with our Marketing Strategy & Analytics team to establish measurement frameworks and new views of the data. You will lead the day-to-day management of conversion and pixel tracking for our digital marketing channels (SEM, Display, YouTube, etc). You will become the Demand Generation stakeholder for landing page development and support the team by uncovering insights within large data sets, visualizations, and more!
The right candidate for this role is a proven marketing technologist and strategist who possesses a start-up mentality, and loves analyzing data to uncover new opportunities to optimize and build. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Own our CRO testing roadmap, from conceptualization to implementation and reporting on key takeaways.
- Lead landing page development and utilize successful landing optimization strategies with a focus on performance.
- Regularly analyze large data sets across our paid channels to uncover opportunities for optimization, and work with our MarkOps, Web, and Analytics teams to fix data inconsistencies
- Collaborate with our Analytics and Systems teams to scale tracking for our campaigns and programs.
- Hands-on management of Twilio’s conversion tracking infrastructure through Google Tag Manager, native ad platforms, and more. Establish naming, tracking, and QA processes that will scale globally
- 5+ years of total marketing experience with at least 3+ years of experience crafting conversion rate optimization strategies and executing landing page and ad tests.
- Marketing channel familiarity: PPC, Display, Social, SEO, Email, Marketing Automation
- Hands on experience working in Google Tag Manager, managing conversion tag and pixel tracking implementation and optimization a huge plus
- Proven experience measuring effectiveness of marketing programs in Salesforce, Tableau, Excel (pivot tables), and Google Analytics to drive leads and sales.
- Teammate with a great attitude and a positive outlook on life (it’s not all about work).
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A