We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Governance & Controls (TFO). This role will support the Control and Governance team in ensuring Telephony Channels’ adherence to risk and compliance policies and regulatory frameworks. You will work closely with the Enterprise Assurance team to deliver and test this compliance, which includes all aspects of how Telephony Channels Partners interact with customers, and records management and business continuity. You will also be responsible for the delivery of fair customer outcomes across service, complaints and sales, in partnership with the Senior Manager, TB, TFO, APAF & Business Banking.
- Lead to create a strong culture within the team of accountability, empowerment and proactive contribution to the development of the function to reflect evolving business needs and environment, ensuring the individual and their direct reports have the agility and flexibility to adapt to change.
- Be accountable for appropriate controls in place, including visibility of automated controls and the effective delivery of manual controls.
- Lead RTC or L&C scheme for business area. Ensure compliance with TSB’s standards and reporting requirements.
- Lead rectification / remediation work through life cycle from identification to delivery.
- Lead vulnerable customer strategy to meet and exceed FCA expectations.
- Ensure senior leaders are in control of risks and issues and making fully informed decisions about mitigation or treatment.
- Work in partnership with Enterprise Assurance on operational risks and outcome testing to ensure risks and issues are made visible at appropriate levels and are managed effectively.
- Highlight capability gaps and emerging risks in the operation to senior leaders and business implementation and ensuring appropriate QC and QA checking place commensurate with the risk to customer and the operation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Feel what customers feel – By feeling what the customers feel we can continuously engage with them in the most productive way.
- Look for better – By always looking for better we challenge each other to think creatively and make improvements.
- Say it straight – By saying it straight, with mutual trust and respect, we’ll have open, honest and clear conversations always and at all levels.
- Do what matters – By doing what matters, we focus on what makes the biggest difference to our shared objectives and responsibilities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swansea, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A