We’re looking someone who is passionate about shaping and delivering TSB’s strategy, and making a real impact on the business by collaborating on challenging projects with colleagues from across the business.
The Corporate Strategy team serves the Executive Committee and Board of the bank, helping develop solutions to priority opportunities / challenges for TSB. We’re a team of dynamic, hands-on people who enjoy working together to solve problems.
- Utilise the findings of your research and analysis to creatively construct well-thought-out ideas and data backed solutions that address the opportunity/challenge, and communicating the idea to key stakeholders through the most appropriate format
- Support the team on regular reporting activity, including monitoring of our Primary Corporate Objectives, key strategic indicators, and delivery against our strategic plan
- Support the Corporate Strategy team on key strategic projects on the Executive Committee and Board agendas
- You will also be encouraged to build collaborative relationships with key business stakeholders to drive forward the strategy agenda and co-develop recommendations
- Be responsible for specific components of a strategic project, such as answering questions like “How should TSB grow its market share in [x] business by [x]% over the next [x] years?” – this would involve understanding customer needs, competitive benchmarking, financial analysis and scenario modelling
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, including through PowerPoint and written documents
- Have a clear, structured way of thinking and be comfortable working with ambiguity
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Demonstrate interest in and knowledge of the financial services industry
- Previous experience in Consultancy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A