At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It’s important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
- Proven financial and/or PMO experience in UK financial services
- Management of various shared mailboxes & p reparation of reporting packs for governance meetings
- Ownership of project profile and SOW/ purchase order process for Change Team and IT, including Purchase Order raising, tracking and associated billing
- Liaising with stakeholders for invoice approvals
- Co-ordination and secretariat to Investment Committee
- Budget governance vs actuals and support the management of the Change BAU budget
- Small change financial tracking and MI
- Supplier Analysis and c o-ordination of planning processes
- Excellent stakeholder management, planning and organisation and accuracy and attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A