Website The Hartford
This work from home customer service position provides support by taking inbound calls from existing customers. At this time, we are only accepting applications from those who reside in the state of AZ, CO, NM, TX, UT and WA.
- Managing an average of 60 to 80 calls per day with a high degree of professionalism and the desire to succeed
- Utilizing active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions
- Taking ownership to ensure that we go above and beyond to service each caller’s needs, utilizing every touch point as an opportunity to build value and The Hartford brand
- Committing to learning and developing, including a better understanding of products and business lines of The Hartford
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated background in customer service, insurance, retail, sales or a related field; at least 1 year experience required.
- Highly skilled at verbal, written and interpersonal communication; sound judgment and the ability to think within a structured and compliant work environment while focusing on the customer.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, navigate multiple programs and effectively use on-line resources to complete customers’ requests.
- Call Center experience is a plus.
- Prior remote experience is a plus.
- You’re a high achiever with the ability to self-manage and demonstrate personable accountability, as well as effective collaboration in a team environment.
- You have strong customer service skills with a focus on delivering high customer value.
Company: The Hartford
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A