Website Ted Baker
Working within Ted’s Digital Creative team and reporting to the Senior Digital Designer, the Midweight Digital Designer plays a key role in designing Ted’s web content, emails and digital marketing, contributing to the look of Ted’s online presence and the continued improvement of our digital design aesthetic. You will use creative flair and design nous to juggle sophistication and humour in equal measure, maintaining brand identity while bringing exciting, original ideas.
- Communicating with different teams, including Content Planning, CRM, Front-End Development, Marketing and external partners to deliver engaging, dynamic and user-focused content pages, emails and marketing assets.
- Producing creative assets for Ted’s international territories (including but not limited to US, Canada, Australia, France,
- Germany, Spain and Belgium) and ensuring our campaigns are personal, relevant and timely.
- Designing creative assets to be featured across all digital channels and ensuring regular updates are managed in conjunction with the Content Planning, CRM and Digital Marketing team to specified deadlines.
- Designing and improving of templates for creative collateral across Ted’s online channels, with particular ownership over email design and working with the CRM team to produce engaging new content for our customers.
- Collaborating with junior team members, proofing and checking all artwork and making necessary corrections to ensure creative consistency across all assets and channels.
- Interpreting the Ted Baker brand online, following design guidelines and supporting the design team through campaign changeovers.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and fully competent in Mac OS.
- Previous design experience in a digital or fashion environment, with an impressive portfolio to support.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive design.
- Experience using a content CMS/ESP platform is an advantage.
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, GB
Application Deadline: N/A