Website TD Bank
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
- The Insurance, Sales & Activation team is here to educate Customers on the value of balance protection; then, customize product solutions to ensure our Customers can feel confident that they are adequately protected against an unexpected life event that might make it difficult or even impossible to meet their credit obligations.
- You are the voice of TD and your role is to:
- Think Like a Customer by asking questions and actively listening so you can effectively offer product solutions to our Customers on every call, delivering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Act Like an Owner by contributing to an engaged culture that is committed to delivering business results and contributing to our communities.
- Execute with Speed and Impact by coming into work at your scheduled time, identifying and meeting your Customers’ needs and protecting the Bank from risk.
- Innovate with Purpose by listening, asking questions, and finding ways to simplify the way we work; solving problems effectively the first time.
- Develop Yourself and Colleagues by embracing diversity and respecting your team; sharing what works and supporting one another to meet more Customers’ needs and achieve personal career goals with TD.
- You are flexible and thrive in an environment of change. You consistently demonstrate a positive attitude, resiliency, and willingness to do things differently.
- You are dependable, and you take pride in developing your knowledge and expertise to consistently deliver strong performance.
- You enjoy working with a diverse team and appreciate the value of perspectives other than your own.
- You are passionate about understanding each Customers’ needs so that you can provide the right advice and solutions to deliver a legendary Customer experience every time.
- You love a good challenge! In this role you will demonstrate resiliency and have a passion for offering our customers our products on every call. You can effectively multi-task, sourcing relevant information quickly to support decision making and effective problem solving. You can take complex information and communicate it in a clear and easy to understand manner.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A