The Skycap is responsible for assisting passengers by transporting their luggage to various ticket counters within the airport terminal and to other destinations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Removes baggage from patron’s vehicle and places luggage onto a rolling cart.
- May assist handicapped patrons by transporting luggage or pushing a wheelchair, as needed
- Places baggage on ticket counter in order to be checked-in.
- Additional languages desirable
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Excellent Health & Safety awareness
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Must be able to lift and/or move heavy objects that could reach up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willingness to work in inclement weather
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent requiredr
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL ,US
Application Deadline: N/A