Are you an exceptionally organized self-starter with the ability to lead by influence? You’ll support our executives on our multi-year transformational work and high-priority finance program management planning.
- Coordinate and deliver accurate forecasts, budget, and business planning deliverables presented to senior leaders
- Build trusting relationships and collaborate closely with senior leaders and colleagues across various areas of the organization
- Assist with developing and mentoring junior team members to develop their skillsets
- Gather and interpret data from different sources, identify and analyze trends, and develop strategies to address issues, concerns, and/or underperformance
- Drive and implement improvements in performance reporting, planning processes and deliverables utilizing advanced analytics software (SAC-P, Power BI)
- Effectively prepare monthly stewardship and communicate financial performance, strategies, and drivers as a business partner to leaders of Corporate Functions and key Finance stakeholders
- Demonstrated continuous improvement mindset and a curiosity for analytics
- We require qualified and safety-focused employees for business-critical roles that maintain our commitment to operational excellence and reliable operations. We are using technology to conduct virtual interviews to adhere to physical distancing recommendations and we are well set up for remote onboarding and orientation
- Big picture strategic vision, with strong attention to detail and deductive reasoning skills
- You will work out of our Calgary head office, located in the Suncor Energy Centre at 150 – 6th Ave S.W.
- Suncor is aware that some job seekers have received false employment offers from an individual or organization posing as Suncor. All recruiting is conducted through our Careers site, your resume needs to be submitted to this site if you would like to be considered for a role. To learn more about false recruiting offers, click here.
- Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday
- Experience and understanding of SAP S4, SAC-P and Microsoft Power BI
- We have numerous Employee Inclusion Networks who work together to help foster an inclusive and respectful culture and drive positive change at Suncor. Current networks include both Workplace Inclusion Networks (focusing on inclusion and respect for all), and identity-focused networks (focusing on building community and a sense of belonging and allyship for different groups)
- Suncor encourages everyone to do their part and support global efforts to limit the impact of COVID-19 with good hygiene practices, physical distancing, and with care and consideration for the people around you. For more information on how we’re responding to COVID-19, click here. #StrongerTogether.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A