Website State Street
This Chief Experience Officer (CXO) position is a new role designed to drive client centricity at State Street through harmonizing data, client feedback and measures and service indicators to enable a holistic and 360 degree view of the client experience. This team will drive, build ,represent and champion a complete view of our client’s experience across all touchpoints within State Street and in the broader industry, actively influencing client sentiment and engagement through multiple channels including Client Advisory Boards and net promoter score (NPS). In addition, influencing actions for impact on key drivers of dissatisfaction through cross business correlation of service delivery experience, technology experience, client sentiment as measured internally and actual voice of the client (VOC) to significantly shift our culture towards client centricity. This function will be measured based on overall client sentiment improvement across all channels (including digital, high-touch), underpinned by measurable, targeted actions and engagements to influence better outcomes for State Street and its clients including revenue retention, share of wallet, NPS and ENPS etc.
- In partnership with client coverage, delivery, marketing and the broader State Street leadership team, create a strategic framework that will ensure client centricity thrives. Specifically;
- Articulates the definition and importance of client centricity and experience as a critical function of State Street’s growth and success.
- Engaging all employees: Client facing and back office.
- Defining client outcomes and journey’s as part of our segment value proposition
- Advance State Street’s collective knowledge and effectiveness by bringing insights, voice of the customer and best practice across Service, Delivery, Product.
- Generate urgency by linking 360 degree view of client to daily, weekly and monthly actions. Listening to voice of the customer, learning from the insight and the driving action
- Visible Client Oriented Leadership across State Street
- Lead accountability forums to drive results. Create an “Inner Loop” to empower teams and an “Outer Loop” to identify, track and escalate pervasive issues
- Metrics that matter
- Understanding / Listening to our Clients (Voice of the Customer)
Company: State Street
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A