Website State Street
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM’s number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients’ portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
- Working with the NA team and, where appropriate, the global team to implement and monitor the Currenex strategic client plan and successfully achieve an assigned revenue budget while contributing to the broader GlobalLink goals and initiatives.
- Forge and maintain meaningful relationships with Currenex clients, providing them with first class support and feedback.
- Deliver on the business development plan for existing clients while ensuring competitive threats are understood and addressed to ensure client retention.
- Identify opportunities for new client acquisition leveraging existing products and sales teams.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Drive innovation to maintain competitiveness, client satisfaction and increased market share. Ensure that client feedback and enhancements are vetted, specified accurately, escalated as necessary and delivered into the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with other sales teams in GlobalLink to identify cross-selling opportunities, adhere to best practices and ensure coordinated communication is delivered to clients. Maintain effective and productive relationships across the product groups.
- Be a brand ambassador at conferences and industry conventions to understand market infrastructure and generate new business opportunities.
- Risk Excellence. Operate in compliance with internal and external regulations and make sure that escalation procedures are followed. Be mindful of the risk excellence culture at all times.
- Team mindset
- Understanding of Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office trading functions
- Ability to operate in a globally inclusive and diverse manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and organizational skil
Qualification & Experience:
- Hands on experience with the Currenex GUI would be desirable. Knowledge and experience in the Private Label space would be desirable.
- Client facing experience relative to the eFX space is required.
- Minimum 10 years of FX trading, sales, or analytical experience required; foreign exchange or related markets required.
- Several years of experience in the eFX space with specific knowledge of Liquidity Management for both Makers and Takers in the space is required.
- BS/BA degree; Master’s preferred
- IT literacy, MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Microstrategies, etc) and experience using CRM systems such as Salesforce is required.
- Ability to work in a collaborative fashion to ensure excellent levels of client service.
Company: State Street
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A