Website U.S. Department of State
This position is located in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Analysis and Production, Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR/AP). The incumbent helps develop and implement the Bureau’s corporate participation in a still expanding network of intranets/web architectures and establishes criteria for publishing and disseminating electronic and hard copy material.
- Develops/Edits intelligence products for content and style, as well as accuracy and comprehensibility. Communicates results of editorial reviews and arranges for further revisions, as necessary.
- Ensures that National Security Directives, Intelligence Community (IC) Directives, and Executive Orders governing published material are strictly observed.
- Employs principles of writing and editing to translate complex subject matter into ideas understandable to various audiences.
- Advises and assists management of the Bureau’s Intelink website (TEMPO), and ensuring the website provides an up to date and comprehensive body of information to support the Bureau’s intelligence analysis initiatives and IC outreach.
- Incumbent will be subject to random drug testing.
- One year probationary period, unless excepted by regulation.
- Obtain/maintain eligibility to access Sensitive Compartmented Information
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
Company: U.S. Department of State
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A