The Copy & Print Centre (CPC) Representative offers knowledge to support copy and print clients, applies intermediate technical proficiency and understands the goals for each shift. Follows CPC processes and procedures and maintains operational integrity of CPC. Routes sales and production through appropriate channels and understands the unique needs of Business and Consumer clients. Has knowledge of solutions that meet the client’s needs and recommends products and services that support these needs. Maintains established client relationships by providing outstanding customer care.
- Assesses who the customer is and applies the right service principles.
- Maintains general cleanliness of CPC workstatio
- Follows all correct cash register operations, and properly secures company funds and physical inventory at cash stations.
- Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to their position, as outlined in the training checklist.
- Executes production tasks such as processing customer orders in an efficient, accurate manner and paying close attention to detail and instructions, and managing the project while following proper production procedures (set up, quality control, and finishing).
- Urgently responds to customers in queue.
- Refers high potential clients and more complex orders to appropriate CPC Associate
- Provides accurate information to clients about CPC products and services, production capabilities, and order turnaround.
- Asks the client if there’s an upcoming project we can help them with.
- Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portals etc.).
- Assesses the client’s requirements and make recommendations that add value to the client’s project.
- Executes non-production tasks. This could include CPC online dashboard maintenance, CPC appearance standards, and maintaining supplies.
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in the CPC.
- Promotes the right production and sales channels that best support client needs.
- Demonstrated selling ability.
- Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
- Comfort and knowledge working with print and finishing equipment would be an asset.
- Ability to resolve clients concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
- Good technical proficiency with computers and Microsoft software applications would be an asset.
- Ability to engage clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
- Capacity to communicate with clients effectively using a variety of mediums.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A