If you enjoy providing excellent customer service and have an eye for identifying fresh and high-quality products, consider an In-Store Shopping Clerk position at Sprouts Farmers Market. As one of the fastest-growing natural foods retailers, we’re looking for team members who are detail-oriented and passionate about inspiring our customers to make healthier choices through positive shopping experiences.
As an In-Store Shopping Clerk at Sprouts Farmers Market, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work in-store to shop and fulfill customer’s online orders using a mobile device equipped with the Instacart Shopper App
- Provide excellent customer service by focusing on product quality and freshness, and substituting potential out-of-stock items
- Effectively communicate any necessary changes to an order
- Process order transactions using the in-store POS system
- Serve as an online ambassador for the store answering questions about order delivery, the Instacart platform, and the benefits of using the service
- May assist in other areas of the store by stocking shelves, filling the frozen food bins, and helping maintain the overall cleanliness and presentation of the store.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be at least 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior; have a positive attitude and the ability to interact positively with our customers.
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment. Ability to operate front end equipment; register, calculator, scanner.
- Be able to perform the following: standing, walking, bending, throughout the entire workday
- Able to maneuver a utility cart holding 20 lbs. requiring a force up to 35 lbs., up to 2 hours, a distance up to 20 feet.
- Be able to walk up to 3 miles in an 8-hour shift
- Be able to perform other related duties as assigned
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A