This is a varied position whereby you will work both alongside the Sales Managers on bespoke bids and proposals, to independently generating leads and proposals. You will be working the entire sales cycle from lead generation, sales negotiation & close, and project handovers into the delivery team
- Revenue and Opportunity maximization – Identify and secure growth through the upsell and/or variation to existing projects
- Qualification: Understanding the buying decisions of the customer from the technical and regulatory requirements for the services. Develop an understanding of the customer hierarchy to progress sales opportunities at various levels within their organizations.
- Attend client facing meetings by mentoring the Sales Managers to understand client requirements and win strategy
- Working in collaboration with the Sales Managers for engagement with Siemens stakeholders, across MA C&I Finance/commercial, Operations and Bid Management.
- Proposal Management – Offer preparation, pricing approvals, and final negotiation.
- Lead Generation: Stimulation and interest building of prospective customers
- Close customer and Sales Manager engagement
- Strong sales administration to ensure effective reporting
- Mentor the Sales Managers on formulating bids, proposals and responding to ITT’s for larger strategic opportunities.
- Supporting in closing Sales Manager pipeline opportunities and the management of such opportunities in Sie-Sales (Salesforce CRM) <25k Sales close.
- An awareness of energy renewables and the traditional generation industry is desirable
- Sales and/or customer facing experience desirable
- A quick and willing learner of technical based sales
- A positive character who has great team working skills
- A reputation for taking initiative, setting goals, and getting things done
- Sufficient in Microsoft Office (Mainly Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Good communication skills and the ability to build report with customers both internally and externally
- Able to travel extensively on a regular basis and be flexible in the working week
- Ability to forge strong networks both internal and external
- Results, and target driven individual with the ability to work well under pressure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Birmingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A