Begin your journey with us whilst taking part in our fantastic graduate development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in Siemens.
- Carry out local area site health and safety and line manager audits for the team
- Managing projects i.e. Maintaining relationships with internal and external customers, planning upcoming works by arranging materials, engineers and sub-contractors for the site specific work, keeping on top of the financial aspect of the project as well as billing the customer once the job has been completed
- Participate and contribute during monthly contract meetings with customers
- Analyse information provided and produce reports to inform the local managers and the team on weekly and monthly team KPI and Health & Safety target performance
- Create and maintain contract specific documents (Construction Phase Plan, Health & Safety Plan) for use within the business
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- Achieved or be on track to achieve a 2:2 or above in an engineering, project management or business related degree.
- The ability to communicate at all levels from your peers, through to customers and contractors
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You will need to be self-sufficient, with this role being based in Aberdeen, it requires a level of independence due to the site being quite remote.
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Inverness, GB
Application Deadline: N/A