We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! Entry level position for Fabrication areas. This position could be working with moving material, taping, peeling, loading, unloading, use of mechanical tools, different measurement tools and assembly areas. No Experience needed!
- Perform repetitive assembly operations to include:
- Performs other work per Supervisor’s direction.
- Bolt, screw or fasten parts together using hand tools or powered tools.
- Detect, report and document unusual conditions, defective material or specific problems related to quality, safety and delivery.
- Ability to work in a team, multi-task, cross-train and perform within production requirements is required.
- Test and adjust as needed.
- Placing parts in specified relationship to each other.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must complete and pass Essential Functional Testing
- Experience in Manufacturing is desired but not required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spartanburg, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A