We are looking for the very best candidates who are dedicated to working safely, yet efficiently, and can work on many production orders at once! If you take pride in your work and have a ‘can-do’attitude, we want to talk with you!
- Must pass and maintain forklift certification test for all types of lifts in operation and certification for processing and handling Hazardous Materials.
- Assembles and/or modifies product orders based on customer specifications.
- Monitor warehouse organization and cleanliness and assure that daily clean-up is performed as defined in the 5S program.
- Processes special labeling as requested by customers.
- Uses specific job instructions to process modification using SAP desktop functions.
- Responsible for performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Works with and around hazardous material when utilizing some of the equipment in the Modifications Shop.
- May use, but not limited to, power equipment such as a forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment.
- Pulls and fills orders.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Basic tool handling skills extreme attention to detail.
- Must have clear written and oral communication skills.
- High capacity for reasoning, specifically the ability to think critically
- 6-12 months of warehouse experience in a high-volume/big box environment.
- High School Diploma.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jackson, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A