In this role you will be accountable to ensure that the best possible terms and conditions for all Siemens Companies in the Americas are achieved. Ensure the supplier partnering strategies for the market are in line with the business strategies of the divisions, and all risk factors related are managed and mitigated for the company. The position requires the ability to work in a global environment and implement strategies in line with the Regional and Global SCM organization. A work location in the eastern and central time zones will be considered.
- Draft and negotiate complex contractual terms and conditions in accordance with Business and Program needs
- Develop and execute SCM purchasing strategies to meet a variety of local, business unit, division and corporate goals in line with global commodity strategies.
- Solicit cost reduction ideas from suppliers and initiates follow-up action to implement these savings for the company.
- Implement and support IT solutions to optimize all areas of responsibility.
- Guide overall procurement strategy planning, execute and control the Indirect Material impact on business operating results with full responsibilities for the following: Temporary Labor and Flexforce Program
- May provide general guidance or train suppliers and internal support staff
- Participates in the negotiation of prices, terms and quality requirements; prepare requests for proposals and assist in the development of new supply sources.
- A high degree of original and independent thinking in often undefined areas.
- Analytical ability and judgment to make effective business decisions.
- A considerable degree of tact and diplomacy necessary to interface with all levels of personnel within the company.
- Attention to detail with excellent organization, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in a constantly evolving fast paced environment.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (PPT, Word and Excel)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A