- Work with the UX management team to prioritise business and information needs
- Interpret schuh digital & web data and analyse results using statistical techniques.
- Manage the digital & web touch points that are used to track online activity.
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- Present information using data visualisation techniques
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Discipline in mathematics or data science.
- Good knowledge of data structures / databases
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, GB
Application Deadline: N/A