As part of the Real Estates Team you will be responsible for managing our Real Estate Leasing Assistant and Estates Intern.
- Liaise directly with Lucernex on development issues
- Liaise directly with colleagues at Genesco on database development and issues
- Working closely with the Finance Team on property payment runs
- Externally, will liaise with managing agents, landlords, solicitors
- Collating and sorting legal documentation within the system
- Interpreting that legal documentation and uploading and amending records both in terms of lease detail and financial data to allow rents to be paid
- Working closely with the Finance Team to resolve reconciliation discrepancies
- Lead the development and improvement of Lucernex Database
- Manage/create processes and reports
- Use of Lx, Agresso (Finance system) and Microsoft Office.
- Undertaking periodic audits of information stored in database
- You will be an organised individual, keeping on top of deadline and any paperwork at all times
- Work on your own initiative and collaborate with others
- The ideal candidate must have prior experience of working with databases and systems
- Experience overseeing and/or managing the work of others, ensuring it is delivered to the highest possible standard
- The candidate should be someone who can easily fit into an existing team and have the ability to develop a rapport with other departments.
- Can communicate both verbally and in written form internally and externally
- You will be a confident communicator, meticulous in your approach to solving problems with the ability to work independently when required.
- Proficient in use of MS Office
- You will have an analytical mind-set and a high level of attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, GB
Application Deadline: N/A