SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Have solid grounding in computer science fundamentals, and hands-on experiences working at consumer-facing and scalable Web application
- Have good understanding of developing Web application across all layers (UI, API, Data)
- Follow Agile development best practices
- Be part of Agile team embracing microservice architecture and DevSecOps culture
- Have passion for new and emerging technology.
- Take quality and security seriously. They must be built into the software. And everything is a code.
- Have results driven personality, high enthusiasm, energy, and confidence
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer programming or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Passion for early-stage product development. Previous experience in a start-up environment is a plus but not required
- 4+ years of experience building complex, scalable, and secure web applications
- Good database skills in SQL/noSQL
- Experience building cloud native applications using cloud provider services (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP) and PaaS environments (SAP Cloud Platform a plus)
- Sense for quality assurance and experience designing and implementing functional tests as part of the development process.
- Experience with automations in at least one area (test, build, deploy, etc.)
- Effective communication skills, focusing on the presentation of technical information
- Ability to operate autonomously. You will be in the driver’s seat of your work and must be willing and able to run with a high degree of independence.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Victoria, CA
Application Deadline: N/A