Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP Commerce Cloud (CC) is an industry leading commerce solution. In order to retain the leadership position we are looking to reinforce the SAP commerce leadership team with an experienced commerce Product leader (m/f/d) that will take on the following key topics:
- Define, own & prioritize the CC product roadmap
- Lead the CC Product management organization composed by all its product managers
- Be the key thought leader challenging the current status quo, identifying and pursuing new opportunities and partnering across the SAP organization to drive CC solution Growth
- Understand key customer needs and translate them to CC product roadmap features
- Partner with the CC Engineering organization to define and deliver the product roadmap
- Become a key voice in the industry representing CC and SAP commerce
- Lead relentlessly and continously the need to always improve the product management practices
- Be part of the SAP commerce leadership team, contributing and helping to drive the broader SAP commerce strategy
- Cloud native commerce solution
- Experience leading an product management organization in the commerce, customer experience or digital marketing space.
- In-depth knowledge of commerce: Customer needs, trending technologies, key companies & trends.
- A thourough understanding of how commerce solutions can enable and improve a customer’s business
- Technical depth combined with business acumen
- Comfortable with customer facing engagements
- Team player, collaborative, never giving up. Leading by influence.
- Succeeded in complex matrix environments.
- Result orientation
- Past experience in commerce start-up scene (nice to have)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A