The Cloud Operations Cybersecurity Intern at SAP NS2, will execute on deliverables, assist with documentation preparation, and assist with continuous monitoring activities. The intern would aid in the development and maintenance of artefacts required during the assessment and in support of the current ATOs.
- Effectively participate in cross-functional project teams and the problem solving process
- Assist with environment assessments
- Adhere to internal procedures and best practices at all times
- Assist with continuous monitoring activities
- Maintain clear and effective communications with immediate colleagues and management
- Assist supervisors in handling and resolving issues involving all security and various IT areas
- Provide input on processes, procedures, or new approaches
- Solicits, develops, documents and manages requirements throughout project life cycle up to and through change control
- May create, review, deliver, and update security documentation (policies and procedures) and training for accuracy
- Perform key Recordkeeping functions, minutes, etc.
- Project Management (Work streams including Change and Implementation, Technology)
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures
- Understanding of cybersecurity
- Must be obtaining or have recently graduated with a college credited degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A