The Oncology Account Specialist, NSCLC will engage specific NSCLC Oncology specialists and key Oncology customers within a specific accounts including academic centers, large group practices, IDN’s, and community accounts. This key role will focus on presenting clinically focused selling messages to build and grow revenue and to consistently deliver product goals. To achieve goals, you will demonstrate initiative, drive, and independence; take ownership by demonstrating outstanding account management-based selling skills. This will be accomplished by leading performance and delivering results in a compliant manner with integrity rigorously following all Regeneron policies and in compliance with all policies and procedures governing the promotion of pharmaceutical / biological products in the US. We seek a true collaborative partner to working closely with Reimbursement and Access Specialists, Regional Science Managers to efficiently and effectively address customer needs.
- Engage Oncology Specialists (NSCLC) and other key experts within assigned account alignment and deliver clinical messages to introduce the launch of LIBTAYO in NSCLC , grow brand share and revenue.
- Facilitate partnership with multiple collaboration partners; Regional Director, Territory-based Oncology Account Specialists, Sanofi Genzyme
- Field counterpart(s), Reimbursement Specialists to proactively resolve customer needs, identify market dynamics and trends, and develop strategies which support brand and corporate objectives in assigned territory
- Develop strong working relationships with aligned designated accounts and specialists
- Execute market profiling activities to ensure a deep understanding of regional and local health care delivery, influencers and payer systems.
- Proactively identify business opportunities with assigned accounts and leads appropriate coordination of effort by the Regeneron Oncology account team, e.g. supports contracting pull-through with accounts.
- Develop a breadth of relationships within each account to ensure an understanding of each account’s objectives, goals, and challenges and identifies approved Regeneron Oncology resources that are aligned to the customer’s needs.
- Demonstrates dedication to compliance through understanding of regulations and policies that govern customer interactions and consistent focus on ensuring compliance with them.
- You have proven advanced clinically based and account-based selling skills
- You have shown success and positive consistent sales performance in complex markets with diverse customer segments operating with a high degree of integrity within compliance guidelines
- You are results oriented with a track record of success with product launches
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A