This an exciting opportunity to define and implement the Cloud Security Platform and Services for one of the world’s biggest banks from the ground up. RBC is looking at only the latest and cutting-edge technologies in its push to deliver a public (AWS/Azure) multi-cloud and Container strategy to enable the business.
The Cloud Security Engineer works with the cloud and security teams to design, build and deliver security services.
- Design, build and implement security services and capabilities using cloud native services as part of the RBC Public Cloud Platform.
- Support the Information Security and Cyber Security programs.
- Design, build and implement security controls embedded in the RBC Public Cloud Offering and Platform Pipeline.
- Build and deliver policies as code, automating security controls and best practices.
- Design, build and implement security services and capabilities to protect the Software Supply Chain of the public cloud platform.
- Integrate RBC security products into the RBC Public Cloud Platform and Pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Engineering preferred.
- Cloud or Cloud Security-related certifications.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with API and MicroService Security
- Experience building and implementing security services / products for public clouds (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud) and Container Technologies (Docker, containerd and Kubernetes).
- Experience performing security design and code reviews and educating developers on cloud native apps
- Experience delivering Cloud Platforms, Containers Technologies and Internet facing applications with a focus on security
- Experience with multi-vendor public Cloud service providers (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Experience automating everything using languages such as Pytho or Golang.
- Experience defining, securing and implementing cloud infrastructure pipelines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A