The Forensic Investigatoris responsible for the investigation of irregular business activities including misconduct by RAF employees and crime against the RAF.
- Maintain healthy working relationship with Assessors.
- Investigate irregularities identified or brought to his attention with a view of securing prosecution of parties involved.
- Conduct interviews with claimants and /or witnesses internally and externally.
- Opening / registering of criminal cases with SAPS/ Hawks and keeping proper records thereof.
- Uphold confidentiality of information and records.
- Drawing of monthly/ weekly/ reports for the office for transmission to the manager.
- Maintain partnership relationship with prosecuting authorities, law enforcement and internal stakeholders
- Interaction with regulatory bodies i.e. HPCSA, SASSA, PRASSA, SA Nursing Council etc.
- Identify the loopholes in the process that may lead to abuse and report such to Senior Forensic Officer.
- Obtaining of statements and documentary evidence relevant to the investigation.
- Planning and conducting the investigation of cases as assigned to by respective supervisor or management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Of which 1-year supervisory experience will be advantageous.
- Relevant 4 years’ experience in a fraud investigation or MVA claims investigation environment.
- NQF Level 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) qualification in Law, Accounting or Police or related equivalent.
- Valid Category B or above driver’s licence.
- Certificate in Forensic Investigation and Criminal Justice will be advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A