The Organisation requires the services and skills of a qualified individual in its Head Office on aFive (5) Year Fixed Term Contract for the following position: CFO 20004717 Location: Centurion Closing Date & Time: 11/16/2020 11:55 PM ? The Organisation requires the services and skills of a qualified individual in its Head Office on a Five (5) Year Fixed Term Contract for the following position: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER FINANCE DEPARTMENT REF. NO.: 20004717 Purpose of the Job: Provide leadership in shaping the overall strategy and direction and instilling a financial approach and mind-set throughout the Organisation to help other parts of the business to perform better. In addition, the incumbent will be accountable to develop the strategic financial objectives of the RAF; lead and execute the financial strategy, including effective financial control and reporting; external and internal reporting requirements; financial and risk management; supply chain management and ensuring effective governance and regulatory compliance to preserve the Organisation’s assets.
- Oversee the Supply Chain Management/Procurement Division
- Direct and manage quarterly and annual report submissions to Board of Directors through the CEO
- Direct and manage Business Administration
- Manage PFMA Reporting to the National Department of Transport and National Treasury
- Direct and manage the following Divisions: ? Financial Planning and Budget Management ? Actuarial Management ? Treasury Management ?
- Financial Accounting ? Financial Reporting ? Business Administration
- Manage the Annual Report presentation to the Parliament Portfolio Committee on Transport and the Parliament Standing Committee on Public Accounts (SCOPA)
- CA(SA) with experience in running a business at operational and strategic level
- A Business qualification, e.g. MBA
- A Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting will serve as an advantage
- At least 12 to 15 years experience in a Finance, Accounting or Auditing environment of which seven (7) years must have been at a General/
- Senior Management level. Technical and Behavioral competencies required:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A