Provide strategic direction, ensure smooth day to day operations of the Human Capital Division as well as find and retain talent in order to deliver on the mandate of the Road Accident Fund (RAF).
- Lead in adding value as well as planning and implementing strategic human capital programmes
- Drive the development of and manage all knowledge management as well as ensure that information is systematically produced, organised and made accessible to the organisation.
- Provide leadership in the establishment and management of systems that ensure the collection and storage of HC information and provide the organisation with the data it requires to make good business decisions
- Integrate the remuneration, benefits and pension strategies with the organisation’s overall goals. Provide advice and guidance on workplace health, safety and Workers’ Compensation programmes consistent with legislation and good management practices
- Lead in the management of the complex relationships between the organisation and its employees as well as advise on the terms and conditions of employment to meet organisational objectives
- Develop and implement policies and procedures associated with Human Capital Management
- Develop and implement programmes and plans for recruitment, selection and induction of new employees and monitor the effectiveness thereof
- Provide leadership and expertise in the field of organisational design and development and Human Capital planning
- NQF Level 8 (Post-graduate Diploma/Honours Degree/ Professional Qualification Degree) in Human Resources Management or a related qualification in the discipline
- Business Qualification (e.g. MBA) will be an advantage
- At least 12 to 15 years experience in Human Resource Management of which 7 years must have been at a general/senior management level.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A