You must be a citizen of the United Kingdom or dual UK/Other nationality.
Be aged 16 – 47 years old (Must attest before 48th birthday)
- GCSE GCSE 2017 SNE Mathematics C Grade 4 Grade 5 English Language C Grade 4 Grade 5
- You must be a citizen of the United Kingdom or dual UK/Other nationality.
- Whether or not you were born in the United Kingdom, you should have resided there for the 5 years immediately preceding your application. However, candidates with a minimum of 3 years will be considered.
- Following the MOD announcement that the UK Armed Forces will now be able to recruit commonwealth citizens without the 5 year residency requirement, please note that the RAF continues to apply standard residency requirements for security clearance, ie, DV employment requires 7-y
- You must be physically fit to complete both initial and specialist training, and to do your role effectively. To check your fitness levels, we put every candidate through at least two separate fitness tests as part of the application process.
- Body Mass Index requirements:
- Male and female minimum
- Male and female maximum
- Male maximum with additional assessment
- Female maximum with additional assessment
Qualification & Experience:
- Check if you qualify under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 through this
- Have tattoos, brands or bead implants that are obscene or offensive.
- Are waiting to appear in court, or have unspent convictions. You may also have to declare spent convictions for certain roles
- Misuse drugs, solvents and anabolic steroids. But each case is considered upon its own merits
- Have a basic background check to get Security Check level clearance
- Declare any previous spent and unspent convictions
- Have been or are a member of a group that stirs up racial hatred and violence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A