Be a citizen of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, holder of dual UK/other nationality or have been a Commonwealth citizen since birth.
- Education Requirements
- GCSE GCSE 2017 SNE Mathematics C Grade 4 Grade 5 English Language C Grade 4 Grade 5
- You must be either a member of the Bar of England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland and have completed pupillage, or be a solicitor admitted to the Roll of England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- Fitness Requirements
You must be physically fit to complete both initial and specialist training, and to do your role effectively. To check your fitness levels, we put every candidate through at least two separate fitness tests as part of the application process.
- Health Requirements
- Body Mass Index requirements: Age Male and female minimum Male and female maximum Male maximum with additional assessment Female maximum with additional assessment 18 + 18 28 32 30 16 to < 18 17 27 27 27
- Calculate your BMI now, .
- Eyesight requirements vary for different roles. A requirement to wear glasses or contact lenses may be allowed for aircrew.
Qualification & Experience:
- Declare any previous spent and unspent convictions
- Have tattoos, brands or bead implants that are obscene or offensive
- Check if you qualify under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 through this
- Have a basic background check to get Security Check level clearance
- Have been or are a member of a group that stirs up racial hatred and violence
- Misuse drugs, solvents and anabolic steroids. But each case is considered upon its own merits
- Are waiting to appear in court, or have unspent convictions. You may also have to declare spent convictions for certain roles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A