As the Product Specialist you will have a strong focus on delivering business outcomes through fit-for-purpose solutions. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relationships with business owners and you will be key in aligning business processes with technology solutions across the Qantas Freight Business.
This role will encompass innovation, concept discovery and definition, commercial review and business case development. You’ll be challenged to partner with the business to define and prioritise technology solutions that improve digital customer experience and maximise business value.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience working across a product design and development from concept to production, support and Business-As-Usual (BAU)
- Strong commercial acumen and business experience
- Knowledge of digital technology and user trends
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration, co-operation and communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or relevant field; or equivalent industry experience
- Business process mapping experience with a track record of success
- Understanding of Information Technology principles
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remotely, think strategically and creatively, and deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Business analysis and requirements definition skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience as a Product Manager or similar relevant experience
- Ability to cut-through complexity, ability to think creatively at both a strategic and tactical level
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Domain knowledge in relevant fields an advantage (e.g. aviation, travel, booking systems)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Application Deadline: N/A