Performs sample processing and exempt screening and monitoring tests in accordance with CMS (CLIA ’88), OSHA and the Georgia Department of Community Health and other applicable regulatory, established standards as may be applicable. Performs venipunctures, and obtains/prepares blood specimens in accordance with Piedmont policies and procedures. Assists technical staff in non-clinical tasks.
- Phlebotomy certification through ASCP, ASPT, NCA or equivalent agency is preferred.
- High School graduate or GED
- Basic knowledge of venipuncture/phlebotomy is preferred.
- Experience working in healthcare or clinical laboratory setting is preferred.
- Working knowledge of clinical laboratory processes is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A